Rajan, is from a village in Palakkad. He was stung by a wasp (wild bee) while collecting grass for his cows a few months back. He became unconscious and admitted in the hospital. There was variation in his ECG and was found that he had an heart attack. And immediately he had angioplasty surgery. His family had to spend nearly 1.5 lakhs for his treatment. He is the only breadwinner in the family and there is no other way to meet even their daily needs. Support his family for meeting his medical expenses and their daily needs.